This form is to be used to apply for a withdrawal to meet significant financial hardship.
Significant financial hardship includes financial difficulties that arise when you are:
- unable to meet minimum living expenses;
- unable to meet mortgage repayments on your family residence, resulting in the mortgagee seeking to enforce the mortgage;
- modifying your home to meet special needs arising from your or a dependant’s disability;
- receiving medical treatment (or needing) for an illness or injury to you or a dependant;
- funding a funeral for a dependant; or
- funding palliative care for you or a dependant.
You need to fill in and return this form to us with proof of the costs causing hardship and any other supporting documents. The form requires the disclosure of your personal financial information and includes a statutory declaration.
You will be advised of the Trustee’s decision.
To access the money in your Koinonia account, you will need to verify your identity and your residential address. The form can be found under Miscellaneous forms.
Click here to view the Significant Financial Hardship form.